Tuesday 14 June 2011

Etsy Store Now Open

I had been thinking about opening an etsy store for a while and i finally got round to it today.
It took me ages to come up with this banner, I had to teach myself to use Adobe Illustrator (not the easiest thing to do when you've never even seen the program before). Just looking at it now the colours remind me of chocolate caramel fudge :)
The name was actually suggested by a polyvore user. I thought it was perfect as I love owls and it sounded like a cute and cozy name which was exactly what i wanted.
I've been knitting accessories since March and I even filled a whole compartment of my suitcase with yarn coming back from Australia. They have such a big range of yarns over there compared to what I've seen over here.
I will be selling knitted hats, earwarmers and headbands, I may add to this list in the future.
I've only added a few items at the moment but I will add more throughout the week.
The link is in the right hand column if you wanted to have a look :)

Ttyl
Jennifer x

2 comments:

  1. Love the banner! Good luck with the store, the pieces look great! =)

    ReplyDelete